Sign in to follow this  
MrNanoReef

Welcome our newest sponsor AquaSD to the Reefers family!

I'd like to extend our warm welcome to @AquaSD, our newest sponsor to the Reefers family. Based in San Diego, CA since 2007 Aqua SD boast thousands of unique and rare corals that be ordered online or be picked up locally.  Aqua SD started in 2007 by Will and Alicia.  Their small backyard operation quickly outgrew itself with the high demand of exotic corals we were bringing in.  In early 2009 they started our first warehouse that was around 2000 sqft.  AquaSD moved since then to an even larger warehouse now, and just last year (2017) they have more than tripled our capacity with our farm addition. Have you been looking for high end and unusual corals for your reef tank at awesome prices? Look no more, be sure to check them out at www.AquaSD.com for your next corals shopping spree.

aquasd-1.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you very much!  We look forward in building great relationships with members on Reefers Group!  Awesome forum and people, thank you!

On 8/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, AquaSD said:

Thank you very much!  We look forward in building great relationships with members on Reefers Group!  Awesome forum and people, thank you!

I'm looking forward to seeing what @AquaSD has to offer and I have no doubt it will be amazing. We're glad to have you here on RG.

Welcome to one of the best vendors out there for our hobby/addiction.  I first purchased from ASD 5 years ago and I just keep coming back.  Most of my corals in both tanks (125g and 25g) are from ASD...great corals, great sales, great auctions on ebay and freebies with every order!!!!!  Never had a single issue and communication is top-notch.  Thanks Will and team for your service to us !!!!!!

• Like 1